From Residential to Large Commercial sprinkler systems our team has the capabilities to handle all your needs. As a dedicated irrigation/lawn sprinkler specialist we keep Omaha’s lawns and landscaping green and growing, since 2007. Whether you need a new sprinkler system, have one that needs repaired or want reliable annual service from an irrigation company you can trust, contact us.
Our fast and quality lawn sprinkler service & repair is provided for all brands. Including Hunter, Rain Bird, Toro, Weathermatic, Irritrol, K Rain, and many more. Service Areas include: Omaha, Papillion, Gretna, Elkhorn, Bennington, Springfield, Valley, Louisville, Ralston, Council Bluffs, Bellevue, Ft. Calhoun, and Blair.
Wifi Sprinkler Controllers available with App based software to control your system from anywhere! These controllers pull data from nearby weather stations to actively manage your system through-out the year. Estimated 40% water savings over not having any weather monitoring device installed.
City of Omaha water rates go up by 40% during the summer months. YIKES! Call us today to help combat these price increases.
New ‘Smart’ Sprinkler Systems
- Hunter & Rain Bird Sprinkler Products
- Free Wireless Rain Sensor
- Free Start-up & Winterization for the 1st year.
- 5 year warranty on entire system
- Ensured head to head coverage by design (no dry spots)
- Backflow Plumbing and City Permits included
- No low head drainage with use of check valves (cause of fungus and muddy spots)
- Minimal turf damage
Additional Sprinkler Services
- 30 Point Lawn Sprinkler Efficiency Evaluations
- Repair & Service & Winterizations on all brands.
- Automatic pond/water feature fill systems
- Drip-line for landscape beds
- Deck Irrigation & Sprinklers
- Flower Pot Irrigation & Sprinklers
- Garden Irrigation & Sprinklers
- On-Site Weather Stations
- Underground Hose Reels
- Pump filter systems
Spring Start-ups: Starting at $75! Include a 35 point inspection during a complete run-through and diagnosis of existing sprinkler system, adjusting heads, and programming the controller for the current watering needs. This sprinkler service is generally provided in April/May/June.
Sprinkler System Service Checks
Starting at $60 with our annual program! We recommend at least 1 service check during the summer to ensure an efficient sprinkler system. Many systems run very early in the morning and usually a broken head is not spotted until it’s too late! Service includes a 35 point inspection will be performed along with head adjustments and controller programming. In Nebraska we recommend this service in early July.
Fall Winterizations: Starting at $60! Include a complete shut off and draining of all lawn sprinkler heads, backflow, and irrigation piping using a high air pressure blow-out. In Nebraska we recommend to schedule this service in early October to protect your system from freeze damage.